Sunday, September 26, 2004

read it and drool!

Early birthday celebrations today called for a visit to the local Cheesecake Shop. After all, it's simply not a birthday celebration without cake! I'm very fond of the mudcakes available at the Cheesecake Shop and am yet to try one that hasn't delighted my tastebuds. This morning I was excited to discover two styles of mudcake that I hadn't had the sheer pleasure of taste-testing! So I went for half of each - chocolate mint, and cherry delight.


is cake. is good.


Mmm.. and yes, I am pleased to report that they tasted even more heavenly than they look. Yum, yum, yum! Now to try and make them last till my actual birthday on Wednesday.. ha, not likely. :-)


pegasus 1 pegasus 2


I also received the above beautiful gift (click for a better view) from my brother, sister-in-law and nephews. It looks exquisite as is, but even cooler when you sit it on a nifty little nest of coloured lights and get that oh-so-pretty lighting effect shooting through it. I could watch it for hours.. it will be a most welcome distraction on those evenings when I have trouble sleeping and don't want to lie in bed bored in the dark. :-) Ahhh, pretty!

-----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drool and short out another keyboard?

I'm gonna try not to, but they do look tasty... enjoy!

Hugh said...

I like the look of the green one. Mmm minty.