Wednesday, September 22, 2004

oh no, it's started!

Last night (or rather, this morning) I woke at 3am from a dream in which I had failed my university assignments. *sigh* This is a sure sign that it has reached that time of the semester where I, at least subconsciously, start to stress. There are only a handful of weeks remaining (finish in late October) and mountains of work to complete before then.

So if this blog becomes rather quiet over the next month-and-a-bit, you'll know why. I shall leave a nice aquarium picture to entertain you all in the meantime.


those eyes, those horrible white-washed eyes!


NB. Do not photograph your pet goldfish with the flash turned on as this is what happens. ARRRGH, demon goldfish!!!

-----

9 comments:

Pickwick said...

Hmmm, gonna be quiet, huh? That will leave us with no-one to talk to but goldfish. You'd better tell us their names then!

Good luck for the brain-melt enduro!

MuzeKez said...

Alas, the demon goldfish don't actually have names, but let's just dub them Bill and Ted for conversation's sake.. though in regards to who is who, your guess is as good as mine. ;-)

Ben said...

you have to blog, or where I will have to find more blogs to post on. post on my own blog? *shudders*
I'll have to show Daniel this one, he likes fish. You can thank Pixar and Nemo for that. Speaking of which, focus on the reward awaiting the end of uni this year: much closer to the release of the incredibles!

SingleFin said...

I was going to post an *excellent* comment, but your goldfish's evil stare has stripped it from my memory. Also, I am now sat under my desk, rocking, with only Kahanamoku for company.

He says "Hi" by the way...

Hugh said...

If we can negotiate appropriate compensation I will gladly complete all your assignments for you.

MuzeKez said...

:-O What would you consider appropriate compensation?

Hugh said...

That would depend on how much work's involved.

MuzeKez said...

Hours.. days.. possibly weeks. Depends how you are with Macromedia Flash and Director. ;-)

Ben said...

stop studying and blog already gosh tarn it!