Friday, August 20, 2004

tickle tickle wiggle wiggle

giggling wigglerSounds a bit kinky, doesn't it? In actual fact, "tickle tickle wiggle wiggle" is what's written on this super-cute toy Mum and I bought this morning. I'd like to say it's staying with me, but it's actually a gift for one of my cousin's daughters who will be celebrating her 1st birthday soon. Hopefully it will make her giggle, and not freak her out, but you can never be entirely sure with little kids!

If you've never seen one of these toys before, here's the gist: you squeeze their hand, which results in the toy vibrating (uh, still sounds kinky!) and giggling! It does this for a while, stops, then starts up again before finishing in a cute li'l voice that says "That's funny!" And yes, yes it is. :-) Completely irresistable to a soft toy fanatic like myself, it will be hard to part with it!

-----
feeling: highly amused!
currently watching: Mens Basketball: Australia v. United States (yah, I know we lost)
-----

4 comments:

Casyn said...

Toys are fun! Never too old to find an excuse to browse the soft toys for a 'younger relative' ;-)

What happened to your number?? I will miss the post number if you have chosen to abandon it.

MuzeKez said...

I have indeed decided to abandon my post number - mostly because I kept forgetting to type it in and consequently was having to repeatedly go back and edit my posts to add it in. Call my lazy! (it would be an appropriate name after all) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I just want to ask where did you buy that "tickle tickle wiggle" toy? "Cause I saw 1 of that kind in my friend's house but unfortunately she can't remember where did she get that. Now, its the birthday of my other friend and I want to give her that kind of a toy. Hope you will respond.

Thanks and God Bless!

Len

MuzeKez said...

Hi Len!

I'm guessing you're in Australia (if you're overseas, this information won't be of much use unfortunately) - I found the toy in a K-Mart store. Just happened upon it buried under mountains of other stuffed toys. :-)

Good luck with your search! Aren't they just the cutest things?