Monday, August 02, 2004

muzing # 039: going digital

Today I joined the digital revolution (or whatever it's called) and invested in a digital (still) camera! In honour of these exciting times I thought I would share the first photograph taken with my new camera: a snapshot of what sits on my computer desk beneath my monitor.

monitor minders!

Yes, those are indeed the lego incarnations of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, as created by my brother many years ago. Somehow they found their way to my computer desk and have now been there for quite some time. I'm used to the little guys and don't think I could part with their smiling faces. As for the chicken, it was too cute to resist. Besides, gold and green go so well together!

-----

2 comments:

Ben said...

1, 2, 3, 4, TURTLES!
and a chicken... chirpy chirpy, chirpy cheep cheep cheep!

Anonymous said...

Posting anonymously sucks. You know who I am, right? :P

Anyway, CONGRATS on getting a digital camera! They're the best things evah. And those TMNT almost made me bust a gut! They're so quirky.. So.. You ;)