Wednesday, August 11, 2004

muzing # 046: what the?!

Okay, I just hit the Publish Post button and was taken to a page that said "Session Expired" and now I've lost my entire post! ARGH!!! Session expired?? Since when has there even been an expiration date on a blog session?!

Wahh, and now I can't be bothered reconstructing my post. It will have to wait till the morning, or maybe it will just become a gem, forever lost in the barren blogger wastelands.

Woe is me.

-----
feeling: ticked off!
groovin' to: "Gifts and Curses" - Yellowcard
last movie viewing: "The General" [video] 4 stars
-----

3 comments:

Ben said...

bummer. perhaps this phenomenon might be further explained in the blogtionary? :)

Casyn said...

Your wish is my command...

Warning: Page has ExpiredHope you like.

Ben said...

Oh now I get it.