Tuesday, July 13, 2004

muzing # 027: i wanna escape to the movies

And, in fact, I did! Seeing as it's my last week of freedom before classes resume, I decided what better way to spend it than taking in a couple of flicks. That's the plan for this week anyway. Today I enjoyed my second helping of Spider-Man 2. Oh how I love this movie, but I shan't bore you all by counting the ways. ;-) Suffice to say I think I actually loved it more the second time around! The jokes were still fresh and that train scene took my breath away again... and yes I sighed like a silly girly girl when Spidey and MJ were lounging on the giant web. *siggggh* How romantic, suspended high in the air on a huge spiderweb, the NY city lights providing a stunning back drop, the river boiling below.

I now have the setting for my dream date.

I'd like to spin a web and wrap you in its silver thread
(appropriate line from one of my favourite songs)

Ahem, moving on! I've been meaning to post some thoughts about some of the DVDs I've been renting lately. Consider this my post-it reminder to myself. Yep.

-----
feeling: deliriously happy
last movie viewing: "Spider-Man 2" [cinema] 5 stars
bookworm currently enjoying: "The Cage of Nine Banestones" - Eric Van Lustbader
-----

No comments: