Saturday, July 03, 2004

muzing # 022: sleeping ugly

My favourite part of the day (in Winter anyway) is when I curl up under my warm blankets to sleep. I have this wonderfully warm and soft blanket with a print of a tiger's head on it; it's quite magnificent. Anyway, I just love that feeling of being cocooned in warmth, peaceful and relaxed.

The flip side of this is, of course, that my least favourite part of the day is when I have to emerge from my cocoon each cold morning. *sigh* It's not right that getting up is such a challenge.

If I were a fairytale character, without question I would opt to be Sleeping Beauty. And nevermind the beauty part, as long as I get to be the sleeping part!

-----
feeling: sleepy
groovin' to: "Well You Needn't" - Jamie Cullum
last movie viewing: "The Core" [DVD] 3 stars
-----

1 comment:

MuzeKez said...

Hi pf, thanks for stopping by! :-) I will endeavour to post some reviews (of sorts) in of the movies I've been watching lately, including "The Core". It wasn't without merit, but there was definitely room for improvement!