Sunday, July 04, 2004

muzing # 023: a wiggley party

Today was a glorious Winter's day. The sky was a vibrant blue, the sun warmed the air to higher-than-normal Winter temperatures, and a cooling afternoon breeze brought a refreshing end to the day.

I spent this glorious Winter's day in a wonderful way - at a Wiggley party! My impossibly adorable nephew Daniel celebrated his 2nd Birthday (he's growing up so fast!) and as he is a fan of The Wiggles, that was the theme for his party. My sister-in-law did an amazing job of amassing all kinds of Wiggles paraphernalia to decorate the place, and my brother made sure there was an endless supply of Wiggles music in the background. I think I am hooked. :-)

Much fun was had by all, particularly during the bashing of the (unbreakable) piƱata! I also managed to wear three Wiggles party hats at the one time, a quite remarkable feat as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, Daniel seemed rather bemused by his Auntie acting so silly. Oh well. :-)

1 comment:

Ben said...

I told you there was much more to the wiggles than hot potato! :)