Wednesday, October 20, 2004

photo fun (third and final round)

Finally getting to those neglected photo requests, now that I have finished my final assignment. Yes, you read that right folks, I am done for the year! Can I get a "woohoo!" or two? ;-) Well, technically I'm not quite done as I haven't handed in my final assignment but it's ready to go, tomorrow, a day early. Yay!

So, onto the photos. Ben requested two impossible snaps, including a picture of the first guy I've met through that online dating site I signed up to, and a picture of me watching Star Trek. Regarding the first, how remiss of me not to take my camera with me the first time I meet a guy. :-P You'll have to make do with an "artist's impression". As to the second, I cannot photograph something that has never and will never happen (no offence to any passing Trekkies), so I decided to snap myself watching another program that is sure to kill off any last remaining "cool" vibes I may have inadvertently given off. And finally, I can indeed provide a snap of me playing the super cool Flash game I designed for a university assignment. And look, I caught the little skatey in mid-jump!




Next! :-) Singlefin requested snaps of my car boot, the view from my bedroom window, and my garage. As it happens, I don't have my own car, and the one I drive has naught in the boot that belongs to me. So I figured that wouldn't be a worthwhile photograph. Unfortunately, I can't very well see the view from my bedroom as I have security grids AND an outdoor blind. But never fear, I took a snap the other day from the side verandah when a storm was brewin'. It's basically the view from my bedroom window, if one could actually see out of it. ;-) And finally, damn we have an ugly garage!




Umm, I'm still pondering how best to respond to the requests of The Saturnyne: "i want three pics which include all of the above... naked self optional... oh allright, you can include your naked elbow. If you must..." Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I can provide two of petiteflower's photo requests! I opted for the bathroom countertop over the medicine cabinet, right after I had cleaned it (see how it sparkles)! I refrained from tidying my computer desk before taking a photo as that would be an inaccurate representation. I like clutter in my workspace. Lots and LOTS of clutter. And yes, that be a photograph of a camel..




[ Third photo to be added soon! ]

-----

5 comments:

SingleFin said...

Ugly garage? You have an empty garage! Where's all the crap which must accumulate *by law*? Where's the bike that no-one knows the origins of? The random bits of plywood that "will come in handy one day", the seventeen tins of magnolia paint, all just a quarter full? I thought these were all standard garage issue. And that's leaving aside my parents garage, which is a veritable Aladdins cave of motorbike bits, bits of outboard engine, rolls of fibreglass, strange oil-based car ointments, and enough bits of wood to construct not just a ship, but a whole armada.
Some day, my own garage will live up to that...

Onanymous said...

You've got an Eeyore!
And a really nice monitor.

Onanymous said...

Oh, and Woohoo! too. Appreciate your holidays while you still have them :)

Ben said...

if you notice a drop in hits now it's because you've broken the hearts of the trekkies. how was DBZ? :)

Pickwick said...

Woohoo!!!!

Nice pix!