Monday, October 18, 2004

I did it!

And no, I'm not referring to finishing my final assignment for the year. *sigh* Although, I did get the first draft completed today so that's a good feeling. An even better feeling however stems from the fact that I have finally accomplished my goal of making it onto one of the high score tables of an Orisinal game! I've been trying for quite some time - the Orisinal site has been my procrastination tool of choice over the past few weeks, possibly months.. I lose track of time. Anyway, not only did I make it onto the high score table of "Pocketful of Stars", I'm sitting pretty right ON TOP of the table! And look, since someone will no doubt beat me sooner or later, I captured the evidence for posterity. *does a funky li'l "go me!" boogie*


go MuzeKez!
(click for full table)


Ahh, bask in my reflected glory! ;-) Then, if you would like to attempt to knock me off my pedestal, click to play "Pocketful of Stars".

Have fun! :-)

-----

1 comment:

Ben said...

I have no idea what this game is about, now where are my photo requests!? :)