Saturday, October 23, 2004

blog hangman - the phenomenon continues

I guessed Inspiral's hangman word: "whisk", so now the fun of hosting falls to me.

the word: Q U A C K

Congrats to Ben for correctly guessing this word that does not echo. Er.. only when a duck says it though. ;-) Blog hangman returns to its spiritual home, and now you needn't start a Rogue Hangman Ben!

________
|/      |
|       0
|      /|\       
|       |
|       |
|
|_________

guessed letters: S E H A N G T M R K C
incorrectly guessed words: Buffy :-)

*gasp* You people have guessed letters that spell "hang"! Is it an ominous sign?

Ohoh, things aren't looking too good for our little hangman. I can't think of a clue for the word that wouldn't make it blindingly obvious - so here's a little clue. * Think of a letter that's important to me, for without this letter, I would just be easy! *

-----

17 comments:

OzBrat said...

How cool! How does this work? Do I just pick a letter and you tell me if I'm right or wrong? .... "S"?

Casyn said...

Is it Buffy? ;-)

Onanymous said...

Can I have an E for Eeyore, please?

Pickwick said...

Congrats on getting the hangman and, assuming you handed in your assignment today, for being on holidays!

I'd like an H, please.

MuzeKez said...

That's exactly it Amanda, just like regular hangman. :-) No "S" in this word.

Hahaha Casyn! I didn't think you could use names of people of places as hangman words?

No E for Eeyore I'm afraid, Onanymous.

No H either Pickwick! And yes, I did hand in my assignment today. *woohoo!*

No luck with the first round of guesses. Oh dear!

OzBrat said...

Can I choose again?

A?

Onanymous said...

No E? But it is the most common letter in the English language. Are you sure you don't feel like slipping one in there somewhere?
No?
I'll just have to settle for N then...

Pickwick said...

An N needs a G to go with it, methinks! Please!

SingleFin said...

T! T! there's gotta be a T in there somewhere! T!

Ben said...

we'll need an M then, for hangMan.

OzBrat said...

I'll have an R for Roger, thanks Kez.

Onanymous said...

IT might be a bit early for thinking logically, but can I have a K?

MuzeKez said...

Excellent deduction onanymous! One K coming right up..

Ben said...

BLACK? (if not, can I guess C at least? :)

MuzeKez said...

You can indeed have a "C". But the word isn't "Black". Where have all the other players gone? Scared to hang the little guy? C'mon, it's an easy peasy word! ;-)

Ben said...

does this word echo? is it QUACK? I've got a good feeling about this one :)

Pickwick said...

Ooh yeah. I'm backing Ben on that one!