Friday, October 08, 2004

photo fun (round 2)

Here is the mind-blowingly exciting second installment of a little glimpse into the "real world of MuzeKez". These are the snapshots requested by Pickwick. Click on the images for a better view, if you so desire. :-)


bed in its usual state wardrobe with door open fave part of yard


Photo 1 Notes
Like a tiger! *rarrr* Before anyone makes any comment regarding the animal printed on my blanket and whether or not that corresponds to my own animalistic tendencies in the bedroom, let me state for the record that a sloth print blanket would be a far more accurate representation. :-)

Photo 2 Notes
This is only the left side of my wardrobe. Unfortunately it posed too much of a challenge to photograph the right side as there is a large entertainment unit in the way. The essentials at opposite ends: far left - big fluffy blue dressing gown; far right (before divider) - li'l black dress.

Photo 3 Notes
It's a little difficult to make out, but the predominant plant pictured is a foxtail! (No, that is not their technical name.) ;-) I just love these plants, because they really do look like foxtails, and they're wonderfully soft to the touch. 'tis my favourite jungley section of the yard!

-----

1 comment:

Casyn said...

I think a bedspread like this one would be sooo much cooler :-)