Thursday, October 07, 2004

photo fun (round 1)

May I present the first installment of a little glimpse into the "real world of MuzeKez". These are the snapshots requested by Verbs. As always, click on the images for a better view, if you so desire. :-)


Aussie the Budgie inside the fridge a not-so-hearty breakfast


Photo 1 Notes
My pretty little budgie's name is Aussie and hopefully it's obvious as to why she is so-named. She lives in her cage as I wasn't able to tame her (females are harder to tame than males) and thus daren't run the risk of letting her fly around the house as I may never get her back in her little home. Plus she'd probably go berserk and run into stuff and that would be bad! She's very chirpy (particularly in the evenings) and loves to screech at the lorikeets when they're in the garden. She gets the crankies with me every week when I clean her cage and threatens to bite, but if I put my finger too close to her beak she'll only nibble. Thus I am convinced that really she appreciates my efforts in keeping her little home clean. ;-)

Photo 2 Notes
Baileys Irish Cream - not mine.
Cranberry & Blackcurrant Juice - mine!
Can of V - also mine, and it has been sitting in the fridge since July when I received it as a secret Santa "Christmas in July" gift. I'm too afraid to drink it because I rarely have caffeine and it's loaded with the stuff!
Three flavours of cordial - (Dick Smith) Lime, Sarsaparilla and Orange Mandarin Crush.
There's a tiny box of Smarties hiding somewhere in this fridge!

Photo 3 Notes
Up until about a year ago I was a Weet-Bix kid. Since then I've cut back significantly on my wheat intake and I am now a Rice Bubbles kid. This is my standard breakfast and it very rarely changes. Brown sugar sprinkled on top to taste.. bad I know, but geez it's a bland cereal otherwise. For the record, I never, ever skip breakfast, and neither should YOU! :-)

-----

2 comments:

Hugh said...

I try not to. Sometimes it's not possible though. I love those all day breakfast cafes dish up. Yum. I love breakfast.

I was hoping to see eggs and bacon, tomato, mushrooms, suasage, toast...rice bubbles are cool though. I used to eat two big bowls of rice bubbles when I was at camp back in '84.

Your bird looks nice. You should try and teach it to talk. If it wasn't so ethically wrong I would suggest it would make a tasty snack ;)

That looks like a nice fridge too. Better than mine anyway. Do I spy some yummy leftovers waiting to be eaten?

Damn I'm hungry....gotta go....and eat.

Onanymous said...

Rice Crispies is often my breakfast of choice, (either that or leftovers from last night's supper)but I prefer it with strawberry yogurt.
Ok, hungry now!