Friday, June 18, 2004

muzing # 014: winter & horses & bargains, oh my!

Strawberry Freddos are sooo good.

Last night was so cold. *brr* And I know I've already had an "I hate Winter" post but last night reminded me just how much I hate it. I think I'll go into hibernation. Someone wake me when it's Spring?

Since it was cold, I got rugged up and watched Seabiscuit. I enjoyed it surprisingly more than I thought I would, even though I willingly rented it.. but that was mostly because I have an incomprehensible fascination with Tobey Maguire. Mmmm. Anyway, the movie turned out to be well worth the watch! An inspiring story, good performances from the main cast, and some great horsey racing! (And Tobey looked good with curly red hair) ;-)

Today I hit the shops for the afternoon and managed to buy a book, a DVD, a beanie, and a pair of shoes, ALL significantly marked down! Whee, I love bargains. :-) On the down side, I couldn't find the book my brother has asked me to buy for his birthday. :-( Lousy book stores!

-----
groovin' to: "Baby Be Brave" - The Corrs
last movie viewing: "Seabiscuit" [DVD] 4 stars
-----

No comments: