Thursday, June 10, 2004

muzing # 011: the downside to living in bris vegas

Okay, sometimes I hate living in Brisbane. Actually I love living in Brisbane, but I hate that so many performers when they tour completely ignore every city in Australia other than Sydney and Melbourne!

The performer behind this current vent: Jamie Cullum! Just found out that he is playing two shows (in the aforementioned incredibly blessed cities of Sydney and Melbourne) next month. To make matters worse, despite being a poor uni student I would consider going down to Sydney to see him, except the show is a Tuesday night, the first week back next semester - and I have lectures scheduled Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. D'oh! Usually I'm fairly, er, casual about my attendance of lectures, but I never miss the first week, because those are important.

*shakes head despondently*

edit: I'm so distressed by this turn of events that I forgot to add a title to this post. :-(

-----
groovin' to: "3's A Charm" - Bleu
bookworm currently enjoying: "The Betrayal of Arthur" - Sara Douglass
last movie viewing: "Doctor Zhivago" (2002 TV mini-series) [DVD]

No comments: