Wednesday, June 09, 2004

muzing # 010: boring blog

I haven't been procrastinating, and consequently managed to get my assignment finished and handed in today, two days early. 'tis a good thing, because now I'm on holidays for five glorious weeks. Ahhh! But I'm feeling a bit lost because my assignment has been my life for the last week and a half and now I don't know what to do with myself.. a feeling that I'm quite sure will pass by tomorrow. ;-)

I was going to change the appearance of my blog, but once I started I realised that mucking around with CSS was the last thing I wanted to do today (considering I've been doing plenty of that for my assignment) so it's going to have to look like this for a while.. hopefully not too long. I want to spruce the joint up a bit before I start trying to entice people to visit.

1 comment:

MuzeKez said...

Hi Haydn, thanks for stopping by! :-) I'm new to the world of SVG and its certainly piqued my interest.

Thanks for the tip about the banner ad - as you will see I made the changes you suggested. Unfortunately it doesn't work properly in Opera which seems to pop the ad to the front of whatever you position over the top of it. Ah well, works in IE and Netscape at least.

The project I completed yesterday was just a website incorporating all the work I had done during the semester in one subject: Media Tech 1. I'm a first year Creative Industries (Communication Design) student. Nothing too exciting yet - I had a look at your website and you've done some very impressive work!

I'll be keeping an eye on your blog. :-)