Wednesday, January 05, 2005

farewell, dear friends

Irregular Muzings is currently observing a period of mourning for the demise of its dear fellow blogs, "I'm Afraid...I'm Human" and "The Imperfect Pedant". They were much loved and will be remembered fondly for the numerous thoughtful, witty and delightful observations they shared.

Yes indeed, farewell dear friends!

Regular (or rather irregular!) Muzings programming will resume sometime in the foreseeable future.. as soon as that lazy MuzeKez gets her lazy butt out o' the beanbag in front of the tele!

MuzeKez: hey, I'm right here, punk!

PS. Happy New Year, lads and lasses!

-----

4 comments:

Hugh said...

I'm sorry Kez. Thank you for your kind words.

Hugh said...

PS: You don't seem to be on MSN much these days. Or is it just when I'm not on?

Pickwick said...

Oh my! One really never knows of the impact one will have on others...

Love the way you use us as a smokescreen for your cricket-addiction!

See you round!

Ben said...

I blame tagboards for the death of blogs. That, or the budget.