Sunday, November 07, 2004

today I have learned:

(1) That leftover, reheated macaroni cheese is all kinds of nasty and therefore should never be eaten by anyone, under any circumstances, for any reason known to man, except perhaps as a cruel and inhumane form of torture! (if that type of thing floats your boat.)

(2) That Harry Connick Jr is coming to town early in the New Year and performing with the Queensland Orchestra! As Molly would say, do yourselves a favour and book your tickets (on the 15th) for what is guaranteed to be a night of sensationally smooth music stylings.

(3) That Andrew Symonds' (cricketer, QLD and Australia) fro has gone so crazy wild that there's just no saving it!

(4) That blogger seems to think I am on daylight savings time. Hmmmm.

-----

4 comments:

Pickwick said...

Oooh, Harry Connick Junior! I saw him when he first came to Australia and he was terrific! You must go! Yes!

MuzeKez said...

When was that, Pickwick? I saw him on (what I think was) his previous tour here, back in 2000. Was a fabulous show! The morning after he did an instore appearance so I trotted along and got his autograph and gushed at him about how much I had enjoyed his show. ;-)

Pickwick said...

Ooh dear, this might be showing my age a little... I think it must have been either 1991 or 1992! Yikes! It was before he went all poppy on me. Pure big-band fun!

Inspiral said...

I learnt the macaroni cheese thing the hard way a long time ago. I apologise for not sharing my knowledge earlier.