Sunday, June 24, 2007

Rebirth


And on the 24th day of the 6th month, in the year oh-seven, the blogGods doth smile upon irregular muzings and deem it worthy. "Thusly are you rebirthed, muzings" they doth declared. "Type forth and blog!"


I have missed my little piece of internet real estate, where I am free to talk as much as I like, about anything I should wish, without having to worry about whether anyone is listening or, if they are, are actually caring. We're all guilty of sometimes not really listening when people speak to us, but here it doesn't matter! And so say I, this is good!

And that begins the rebirth of irregular muzings. Much has changed since my last post, when I was still a university student (degree - check!) and blissful in that warm, well-padded cocoon of higher education. Now I wander through the big bad working world, still with an appropriate sense of wonder - at least outside of the hours of 9-to-5, but sometimes during. And time marches on with me ever chasing, hollering "just stop one moment and let me catch up, won't you?!" Not literally of course, because that would be inappropriate societal behaviour. And we surely can't engage in too much of that!

So let's get this thing kicked off and see how it goes, second time around.

-----

1 comment:

OzBrat said...

So let's get this thing kicked off and see how it goes, second time around.

Yes, let's! :D