Tuesday, April 19, 2005

bite me!

My Mother reckons bearded dragons will bite ya if you tick them off. Do you reckon the guy below looks like he's fixin' to chomp on my finger? ...maybe I should give up on my quest to hand feed a full grown bearded dragon and just stick with hand feeding the little guys, like so:


young bearded dragon


Dandelion flowers.. yum! Sad to say, this little guy, who had in recent times called our front garden home, seems to have moved on as I haven't seen him since taking this picture a few weeks ago. Farewell little buddy!

-----

2 comments:

OzBrat said...

You killed him. He went off to die after you gave him that yucky green crap. Shoulda tried chocolate.

Inspiral said...

The pet shop at the Morayfield shopping centre is selling these little guys for $145 each. Poor tiny things, one was sitting under a warming lamp on a plastic tree. That is so sad.