Tuesday, March 22, 2005

libra odd spots

look, I'm an Ox! This post falls under the "too good not to share" category. I recently switched brands of sanitary liners (no, that's not the bit I simply *had* to share), and discovered that, according to Libra, sanitary liners are a perfect place to impart useless trivia/facts. What fun! Now when I make a trip to the Ladies, I can have a giggle at the stuff printed on the adhesive backing strip, and the women in the other cubicles can wonder at my sanity. I scanned a couple of these backing strips to share the fun, so go ahead and click on the sample provided (my favourite "odd spot").

-----

9 comments:

Violet said...

What a bizarre thing to do - putting miscellanea on the back of panty liners. How about printing targets on the other side?

Inspiral said...

You shall be my 'phone a friend' if I ever go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!

Pickwick said...

LOL.

That's all

Except I hope you had a great Easter and ate waaaaay too much chocolate!

OzBrat said...

ROFL! How very entertaining. And more L(ing)OL at Inspiral's comment!

MuzeKez said...

Violet Oh, I like your idea, it amuses me greatly! You ought to approach one of the many sanitary liner companies with a pitch to do just that - Libra might be a good place to start.

Eb I liked reading them too - in fact, when I discovered them I went through the box looking at all the different odd spots printed on each liner. Ha!

Inspiral Do they ever ask such wacky questions on Millionaire? At least you know I'd have ya covered if they asked what boanthropy was!!

Piwi Hi hi hi! :-) I had a fantastic Easter, thankyou - hope yours was similarly excellent. Still working my way through the chocolate, yum!

MuzeKez said...

Wahhh, Amanda!! Hi!!! So sorry I haven't emailed yet - stupid uni keeping me busy. I'm actually typing from uni at the moment - and it's the Easter break, dammit! :-( Hope you're having a blast over in the States.

G-man said...

On an average ride on my 4 wheeler I think I eat 70 assorted bugs! Pretty funny stuff.

Lstr said...

Only recently discovered this myself, via female persons in the house, I thought it a little weird. Not to mention they seems to come in red packaging, just in case you find them in your handbag and can't remembera what they are for.
Odd Spot #538: Christmas crackers every month

Unknown said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
Odd sPots